This reservation is for block 4 of year 2018/2019
What courses are covered under this reservation?
Weekly Meetings: To be Announced
Crash Course: To be Announced
Exam Training: To be Announced
How does it work?
1) You purchase this reservation and an exclusive reservation code by email. It will also appear on your checkout page once you book your actual seat.
2) 48 hours prior to the release of the program, you will receive a notification from us inviting you to book your program. Only the people having a reservation will have access to this program at that point.
3) 48 hours later, the program will be released to anybody else.
– Why should I be interested in this reservation?
1) You will have access to all the timeslots before anybody else
2) You will be notified by us (via email) when we open our programs, no need to constantly look our website up
3) Never pay more than the early bird pricing
– What is an Advanced Weekly Meetings program
It is an advanced placement in which students are aiming for a higher grade rather than simply passing the exam. To get in, the students need to have a GPA of 7.5 (which is checked upon booking). The tutor will spend a bit less time on the more basic concepts and spend more time on the more advanced ones.
– I did not manage to book the program on time, did I loose the money spent on the reservation?
Absolutely not! The coupons have not expiration in time.
– Can I pay this reservation later?
Unfortunately, no. You have to directly pay this reservation. However, do not worry, we have many payment providers.
– Can I purchase multiple reservations?
Absolutely, it can be useful if you would like to book several services (for e.g. 2 crash course for different courses).
– The program I want to prebook is not in the list anymore, why is that?
It can be for three reasons:
A) We are sold out
B) We are in the 48 hours booking period of the program
C) The program is directly bookable