This is an advanced program
First Meeting: week 2 (11/02/2019-15/02/2019)
Last Meeting: week 7 (25/03/2019-29/03/2019)
This package consists of 6 weekly meetings starting in week 2 and ending in week 7 for the course QM2 (IB) in order to get you ready for the exam. In an interactive manner, you will review the most relevant exam concepts. Additionally, we will make sure you understand the underlying concepts and technicalities necessary to take you to the next level. To do so, the course is taught by the tutor with the highest experience of the course The group size ranges from 4 to 7 people.
What is the difference with a regular Weekly Meetings program? In the advanced one, …
– The tutors will spend less time on the basic topics and more on more complicated ones.
– We expect the students to prepare the readings before the meeting.
– All students have a GPA of at least 7.5.
– After discussion with the student, Success Formula could move you to a regular tutorial if we believe it might fit better.
– If you are not sure if this program would fit you, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can advise you.
- By purchasing a spot in this program, you will also be able to download the course slides via your Success Formula account (once the order is paid).
- Free drinks are offered during the session.
- We allow two session switches per program for free (under the condition that there is a switching spot left in the desire switching session).
- This session is covered under our satisfied or reimbursed policy.
- If you do not find a fitting spot, feel free to fill thisform.
Want to join the program but it started already? No problem! We will decrease the price by 22.5€ for each session missed* (e.g. 135€ for 6, 112.5€ for 5, 90€ for 4, …). Regardless of when you started, you will still receive all the slides for the courses you missed.
* We decrease the price every Sunday. If you book a session before that date and the price is not yet adjusted, we will manually change it (and refund you proportionally if needs be).