See below the programs offer in Maastricht through the year:
- Weekly Meetings: : Weekly program of 6 weeks (starting in week 2 and finishing in week 7) reviewing the exam relevant concepts of the course lasting 2 hours each week. The big picture of the course will be formed in an interactive setting of up to 7 people.
- Crash Course: An extensive review of the course lasting 4 hours. This course focuses on the most relevant theory with an addition of exemplified exam like questions in a setting for up to 8 people.
- Exam Training: For this training, your tutor has written exam questions that will test your knowledge (which you will receive a few days before). After giving you few moments to think about the question and its solution, your tutor will show you the answer and explain you how to get there in an intuitive fashion.
- Private Tutoring: Sporadic class of 2 hours that a student can book with up to 3 other friends. After selection of the preferred tutor and timeslot, we contact the student to find out what her exact needs are and we find a way to best meet them.
- Quiz Training: Practical training of the content relevant to the quiz lasting 2 hours. Exam like questions are answered by the students and explained by the tutor after, in a setting of up to 8 people.
- Skills training: Practical training of the course lasting 2 hours. Exam like questions are answered by the students and explained by the tutor after, in a setting of up to 8 people.
- Workshop: Practical skills acquiring in a flexible setting depending on the skill at hand.
Interested? Amazing! Join our classes by booking via: our shop