Download this content as a PDF: Cookies Statement
What are cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites which enable the cookie placer to track you and learn from your behavior (targeting) or remember your choices to improve the functionality of the website [e.g. stay logged in] (functional)
What types of cookies are we using?
We use two types of cookies: functional and tracking ones.
Functional cookies enable us to improve your experience on the website and remember your choices. This cookie is always active except if you expressively ask your browser to not accept cookies.
Tracking cookies enable us to track your actions on a website to learn behaviors and improve your experience in the future. In particular, we use one tracking cookie for Google Analytics. The data is attached to an anonimyzed element (not your actual I.P. address which is not anonymous) and then send to Google Analytics for aggregation purpose. We do not combine this information with any other information.
Why are we using cookies?
- Remember what is in your shopping basket (functional)
- Remember where you are in the order process (functional)
- Remember what city you have selected to tailor the website to your need (functional)
- Remember that you are logged in (functional)
- Track your behavior on our website (path on the website [which pages] and view duration of each pages) (tracking)
- Track which device and operating system you use to check our website (tracking)
- Track which browser you use to check our website (tracking)
- Track which network provider you are using to connect to our website (tracking)